Summary of Wins vs CPU
Log Your Successes Against the Computer
we use the honor system!
Enter Victory Score Against CPU:
Enter High Scoring Word:
Command Line Searches will be conducted across the rack letters input to the left.
Letters you enter will be assumed to be on the board.
The following special symbols apply:
- '_' means a blank space to be optionally filled by the rack
- '#' means a rack letter must be applied to this position
- '[an]._' means that whatever letter is selected must also make a perpendicular word with an_ (e.g., and or ant)
- '_.[an]' means that whatever letter is selected must also make a perpendicular work with _an (e.g., ban, can, ...)
- '[aun]._.[ie] means that whatever letter is selected must also make a perpendicular work with aun_ie (e.g, auntie)
- Complete input might look like ___[aun]._.[ie]___ to handle perpendicular connections.
Generic Regex searches will be conducted across 'entire' dictionary.
Insert python regex command that will filter the dictionary via the match command anchored to each word.
General guide for applicable python regex rules:
- '.' is a single character
- '?' is zero or one character
- '+' is at least one character
- '*' is zero or more characters
The following are examples:
- Example 1: .a.c.e -- will result in 8 solutions (e.g., gauche)
- Example 2: .+erns -- will result in 59 solutions (e.g., interns)
- Example 3: gr(e|a)y -- will result in 2 solutions (e.g., gray, grey)
- Example 3: gr(e|a)y* -- will result in 68 solutions (e.g., graybearded, ...)
- Example 4: w... -- will result in 212 solutions of words starting with w and followed by 3 characters
Put in your rack letters or search letters here.
Use a '*' to means a blank tile or wild card letter.
You can have a maximum of 2 wild card letters.
Here are some suggestions:
- If you have a wild card and no bingo options, you may want to save it for the next turn.
- Putting '*' at the end of your input makes it easier to compare solutions with and without wild card letter.
- You may put in more letters or less letters than your actual rack.
- Note that the 'enter' or 'return' keys can be used to automatically submit your rack.
Tour Guide has not yet been implemented! However, you might find the following alternatives useful: